Health News –
Southeastern Idaho Public Health has actually fifteen brand-new verified cases of COVID-19(5 in Bannock County, 1 in Bear Lake County, 4 in Bingham County, 2 in Franklin County, 2 in Oneida County, and 1 in Power County) in southeast Idaho. This brings the total to 187 confirmed cases in southeastern Idaho. One hundred twenty-three of the overall 187 validated cases have actually recovered from COVID-19
– 2 female patients, under the age of 18, from Bannock County. Clients are recovering at home. Patients had contact to a validated case.
– Client is a male in his 40 s from Bannock County. Patient is recuperating in your home. Patient had contact to a validated case.
– Patient is a female in her 20 s from Bannock County.
– Patient is a female in her 20 s from Bingham County.
– Client is a female in her 30 s from Bingham County.
Avoidance techniques consist of:
– Follow Governor Little’s Statewide Stay-Healthy Idaho Order at rebound.idaho.gov.
– Stay home if you are ill.
Join us Monday-Friday at 11 am for Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/siphidaho.