Published on June 28 th, 2020 |
by Zachary Shahan
June 28 th, 2020 by Zachary Shahan
Continuing our series of end-of-month news roundups, below are seven electrical car and electrical SUV stories that no authors got but still seem worth mentioning.
1. Polestar is now taking orders for the Polestar 2.
” Buick has been a pioneering international brand name in introducing amazed lorries in China. The household includes the VELITE 5 extended-range electric vehicle, and VELITE 6 and VELITE 6 Plus electrical vehicles.”
3. Mullen Technologies simply combined with Net Component “in a stock-for-stock reverse merger in which Mullen’s investors will get the majority of the impressive stock in the post-merger Company.” Mullen strategies to release the Dragonfly K50 in the first half of 2021, next year, and also hopes to bring the MX-05 SUV to production by the end of next year.
” We think the timing of this merger is ideal for Mullen Technologies,” said Mr. Michery.
Mullen has 8 retail areas where it can sell cars in California and one location in Arizona.
According to Mullen, Mullen has actually produced a various business design to get in the EV market with core renters that consist of: fast-to-market, extremely efficient, all set and tested initial vehicle leveraging an existing car produced internationally and created to U.S. market needs (development reduced from 4 years to 17 months), and complemented with a portfolio of competitively priced automobiles (3 platforms) in the fast-growing Electric SUV section.
” According to Mullen, due to release in Q3-Q4 of 2021, the MX-05 represents Mullen Automotive’s entry into the full-electric and variety extender, luxury SUV market.
4. Volkswagen is letting people who go to the Volkswagen’s Transparent Factory in Dresden follow along on the e-Golf’s assembly line a bit. This has been called “the Mach-Mit production experience.” Also, the can aid with the production at 5 stations! The whole thing lasts 2 1/2 hours. I have actually seen some Tesla fans tease this, but seriously– if Tesla let you do this, Tesla fans would be thrilled ( and would likely talk about how special Tesla is to do such a thing). The one thing I believe is not particularly cool about it is that it costs EUR215 Tesla provides a factory trip that is complimentary. However, hi, a company’s got to foot the bill, slowing down the assembly line costs money, and the shift from fossil fuel cars to electric automobiles isn’t inexpensive– particularly if it takes place rapidly.
Among the things they can do is attach the e-Golf logo design to the cars and truck. “Further experience points consist of the connection of the powertrain and body (” marriage”), the setup of the tail lights on the tailgate and the fitting of the radiator and radiator grille front with the brand logo design. It is planned to use the experience plan from 2021 on likewise for the ID.302, which will then be produced in Dresden.”
I believe this is very cool, specifically since it is concentrated on VW’s electrical automobiles. You can book a Mach-Mit production experience at www.glaesernemanufaktur.de– with hours for it being 9: 30–11: 00 am and 4: 00– 6: 30 pm.
6. The workers will be moving from Plymouth, Michigan, while other employees in Plymouth move to Regular, Illinois for production work.
7. The Audi e-tron won a 2020 “Wards 10 Best Interiors” award– because Wards likes its interior. I drive a Tesla Model 3 and definitely enjoy the minimalist design and touchscreen, so I will not discuss this, however here’s more from Audi on what the e-tron’s interior consists of:
” Like other Audi vehicles, the e-tron integrates superior products and fit and surface as well as advanced innovations like the Virtual Cockpit instruments show, head-up display screen, dual-screen MMI ® infotainment with natural speech acknowledgment, integrated Amazon Alexa, Integrated Toll Module and capacitive-sensing steering wheel. The e-tron likewise features special touches like its stationary digital gear selector that serves as a hand rest when operating the MMI ® with haptic touch display screens, open-pore burled walnut trim, leather seating surface areas with technical stitching influenced by circuit boards and a three-dimensional dashboard created to supply tranquility through its minimalist, tidy design and peaceful, peaceful cabin.
” In Addition, the Audi e-tron has visits high-end buyers anticipate with its available heated, aerated and massaging front seats and heated rear seats, and offered four-zone automated climate control.”
Assistance CleanTechnica with Simply $3/Month
Tags: audi, audi e-tron, Buick, Buick VELITE 7, Dragonfly K50, GM, Mullen MX-05, Mullen Technologies, Polestar, Polestar 2, Rivian, volkswagen, Volkswagen Arteon, Volkswagen e-Golf, Volkswagen factories, Volkswagen ID.3
About the Author
Zachary Shahan is tryin’ to help society help itself one word at a time. He spends most of his time here on CleanTechnica as its director, chief editor, and CEO. Zach is acknowledged internationally as an electric automobile, solar power, and energy storage professional. He has presented about cleantech at conferences in India, the UAE, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, the USA, Canada, and Curaçao.
Zach has long-lasting financial investments in Tesla [TSLA]– after years of covering solar and EVs, he simply has a great deal of faith in this company and feels like it is a great cleantech business to buy. However he does not provide (explicitly or implicitly) investment suggestions of any sort on Tesla or any other company.